Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas

Here I am in Colorado visiting with my children. For the space of a few hours, I had all 5 of them with Mark and I. We haven't had this happen in about 5 years. I am so blessed. I can't tell you how much this means to me. Savannah redid my hair. Thank you so much! Jake came in from California. It is awesome to see him. It has been almost a year. Alex is having fun visiting with his brother and comparing branches of the military. Meredith and Jake's house is fixed up so cute.
She has a real talent for turning a house into a home. J.T. has been so hospitable and welcoming to all of us Housers. It is fun to see the older kids interact with Samarah, as she has grown up so much in such a short time. I will post pictures later.

I want you all to know how much I love and appreciate you. In addition to my children, I have a wonderful husband who looks out for me. I have a great sister, Bobbi, that I look up to. I have my fabulous "F.N." who takes after MY side of the family. Well, actually, that is biologically impossible. I try to take credit for her whereever I can. LOL!

Thank you for all that you are in my life. I love you all.

Renée

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

AWW! That was nice of you to say. It was good to talk to you and I appreciate all you said. Can't wait for pictures!
Love you, Bobbi Jo

Anonymous said...

Well truly its better then the Houser or Nichols sides right?

Ham N Cheese said...

You forgot to mention that Alex was acting like a butt-hole, but I guess it is a christmas post;)