Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Trip to Camp Pendleton





We went to see Jake at Camp Pendleton. We had a good time. It was SO good to see him again. It was fun to see where he lives and meet some of his friends. I loved playing in the ocean. I had such a good time that I didn't want to leave.

I really miss my kids who don't live at home. I hope that Meredith, Savannah, Alex, Jake, and Samarah know how much I love them. I miss them when they are gone.

I haven't heard from St. Louis University yet. However, I am in the process of applying for the program at University of Cincinnati. It appears to have more support for the students. They seem to be on top of things and very caring. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow Jake has changed!
Oh and where is f-u?

Being a baby at the hotel.
BooHoo

(My mom has a big mouth and I overheard...lol)